WHO Index Medicus for the Eastern Mediterranean Region (IMEMR) comprises about 233,085 citations for health and biomedical sciences literature published in 691 peer-reviewed journals from 20 countries in the Region. IMEMR developed by WHO Regional Office for the Eastern Mediterranean (EMRO) in response to a pressing need to remove the barriers of easy access to the national and regional health studies and researches. IMEMR is a unique source for indexing, abstracting, recording, archiving and sharing national and regional health information.
- Epidemiology of HCV in Egypt 2004 (views 645)
- Biopsychosocial model (views 423)
- Check-list of medicinal plants in Jordan (views 357)
- Psychological consequences of intimate partner violence: forms of domestic abuse in both genders (views 298)
- Factors affecting empathetic patient care behaviour among medical doctors and nurses: an integrative literature review (views 281)
- Addiction, childhood experiences and nurse’s role in prevention: a qualitative study (views 260)